Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and Mobility solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Virtual Mobile capabilities (including mobile clients), Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Belong to a senior team responsible for developing and delivering technical and sales training for internal and external audiences in the areas of security and real-time IP networking.
- Address the learning needs of various audiences including those responsible for selling Sonus products as end customers from large enterprises and service providers.
- Be the training team representative at the Sonus center of expertise in Prague; work with local technical teams to maintain and install Sonus products used for hands-on training labs.
- Serve as the training and learning lead on multi-functional solution delivery teams.
- Apply updated, creative best practices and learning strategies to the delivery of classes. Utilize a variety of vehicles including instructor lead training, blended learning, online learning, linking formal to informal training assets, etc.