About Sonus: Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and Mobility solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Virtual Mobile capabilities (including mobile clients), Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Position Title: Strategic Account Sales Director
Location: TX or NJ
The position will drive the business within a Tier 1 Strategic Account. Success in this position will be to meet or exceed the sales quota assigned to the Tier 1 account. Responsibilities include growing the existing business, identifying and closing new opportunities, and building a solid sales funnel for future revenue. You will be expected to execute a winning sales strategy for the Tier 1 and work with the Sales Engineer to present the Sonus solution and differentiators, deliver technical and commercial proposals to the customer, and respond to RFP/RFI/RFQs.
- Work with the Tier 1 Strategic Account and Sonus partners to close acceptable business for Sonus
- Proactively communicate with your manager on progress within the account, strategic opportunities and customer requirements.
- Establish accurate sales revenue projections including maintaining the Sonus internal systems used by management for forecasting and manufacturing.
Manage cross-functional pre- and post-sales resources in day-to-day operations to ensure a high level of customer support and satisfaction.
- 8+ years sales experience in the telecommunications industry, selling into Tier 1 strategic accounts.
- Solid understanding of VoIP, Unified Communications and Session Border Control technology
- Self motivated, results-oriented professional with the drive to succeed
- Ability to work independently and manage all sales related activities in the account
- Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling at all levels within an organization – both externally and internally
- Consultative and solution selling techniques, excellent business acumen and technically astute
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to drive a sense of urgency throughout the organization and to drive important initiatives to completion
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets in a highly complex and competitive environment
Ability to travel as needed.
This position can be located anywhere in TX, MA or NJ
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.