Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Excellent managerial capabilities in organizing the work and schedules.
- Proven expertise in being hands on developer and leading a dev team.
- Prior experience in design and development of medium to large scale software products.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving abilities.
- Solid understanding (and prior experience) of networking technologies, cloud architecture.