Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
The role is for a sales manager working with partners and on direct demand creation and account management of target customers in the territory. Targets will primarily be Tier 1,2 and 3 Service and Communications Providers in the Nordics and Enterprise accounts.
Core Job Functions:
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan.
- Develop and implement a campaign in the region for new accounts within the target SP and CP and Enterprise sectors.
- Presentation of Sonus solutions and differentiators to customers, prospects and partners to establish a winning position for Sonus Networks.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan with Sonus HQ (including trade shows, conferences and networking events) within the target market to further develop Sonus Networks brand awareness.
- Work with the System Engineering team to deliver technical and commercial answers to customer questions.
- Manage the timely and accurate response to RFPs and RFIs as are received from customers.
- Demand generation activity with selected partners and distributors.
- Provide direction and assistance for selection of additional partners to generate new territory