About Sonus: Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and Mobility solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Virtual Mobile capabilities (including mobile clients), Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Position Title: Senior Sales Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO
- Lead the sales effort and drive new bookings and revenue in the Service Provider and MSO market
- Qualify new opportunities, position and present Sonus solutions, develop proposals, do business analysis, respond to RFIs and RFPs,
- Work closely with your SE team, management, and other Sonus resources to develop the most compelling offering
- Utilize partners where appropriate
- Attend trade shows and conferences. Network within the industry to enhance Sonus’ image and communications at a high level
- Maintain Salesforce database with marketing, submit regular reports to management along with forecasts
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ year’s sales experience in the telecommunications industry, selling into wireline and wireless carrier markets
- Experience in MSO industry preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented professional with the drive to succeed
- Experience in prospecting (including cold calling) with a high percentage of new account closure rate
- Established relationships with wireless and wireline carriers in Western US (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and manage all sales related activities in a region
- Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling at all levels within an organization – both externally and internally
- Consultative and solution selling techniques, excellent business acumen and technically astute
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to drive a sense of urgency throughout the organization and to drive important initiatives to completion
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets in a highly complex and competitive environment
- 50% + travel
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.