Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Lead the regional sales effort and drive new bookings and revenue in the Enterprise market for Sonus within Central and Eastern Europe.
- Qualify new opportunities, position and present Sonus solutions, develop proposals, complete business analysis, respond to RFIs and RFPs,
- Work closely with the assigned SE team, management, and other Sonus resources to develop the most compelling offering
- Utilize and develop partners and distributors where appropriate to grow business across the region.
- Attend trade shows and conferences. Network within the industry to enhance Sonus’ image and communications at a high level
- Maintain Salesforce database with marketing, submit regular reports to management along with forecasts
The position will be very fast paced and may require 40-50% travel
- Over 10 years sales experience in the Enterprise market with a proven track record of quota achievement.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities, consultative and solution selling techniques, excellent business acumen and technically astute.
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise market, specifically can meaningfully “bring” Sonus into at least 2-3 key large Enterprise prospects
- Proven success selling to customers identified above with recent wins and examples.
- Proven experience and track record of successfully working with the SI / Partner market across Central and Eastern Europe
- Good working knowledge of VoIP technology combined with experience of selling into enterprise customers and specific industry verticals.
- Excellent sales track record in selling IP based technology solutions and services.
- Excellent team player looking to make a real impact with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Experienced at selling at all levels within an organization – both externally and internally
- Results orientated, self-motivated industry professional