Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
- Belong to a senior team responsible for developing and delivering technical and sales training for internal and external audiences in the areas of security and real-time IP networking.
- Address the learning needs of various audiences including those responsible for selling Sonus products as end customers from large enterprises and service providers.
- Be the training team representative at the Sonus center of expertise in Prague; work with local technical teams to maintain and install Sonus products used for hands-on training labs.
- Serve as the training and learning lead on multi-functional solution delivery teams.
- Apply updated, creative best practices and learning strategies to the delivery of classes. Utilize a variety of vehicles including instructor lead training, blended learning, online learning, linking formal to informal training assets, etc.
- Experience in defining training requirements and strategies within a corporate environment
- Prior use of training tools such as Articulate and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present material to a diverse audience.
- Experience with various delivery channels (Instructor led training, Web-based training, blended learning, etc.)
- Ability to represent the training function on multi-functional solution delivery teams, build and deliver upon a training plan.
- Experience in training or enabling internal as well as channel sales organizations.
- Knowledge of the communications industry including areas such as SIP, Security, Unified Communications, real-time communications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be deadline and results oriented.
- Travel up to 50%.
No agency or 3rd party resumes will be accepted.
Must be fully authorised to work in the Czech Republic without restrictions.