Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Responsible for defining and executing on the sales strategy for the DACH and Central European Service Provider market. Primarily a new business role but the position also has existing accounts that will need to be maintained and further developed. As a result, specific named accounts will also be included. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing the plan and executing all sell to sales activities within the region. In addition the candidate with be required to achieve short and long term goals and meet a sales quota in line with regional and corporate objectives.
- Lead the sales development campaign and be responsible for sales activities assigned to the post holder in the region for both existing and new accounts by successfully positioning Sonus solutions and services
- Sell Sonus solutions to the national incumbents, Tier 1 and 2 / 3 carriers in the wireline, wireless, cable and ISP markets across DACH, Central and Eastern Europe.
- Grow Sonus net new customer base across the DACH region with specific focus on Germany thereby maximizing the companies’ opportunity for growth in both the short and long term.
- Work with the EMEA team to identify and qualify new opportunities within the Service Provider sell to market.
- Identify and develop strong business relationships with the top ten leading System Integrators within the German and Central European market that Sonus should be partnering with and execute a development strategy to successfully increase Sonus regional market share.
- Develop and execute an account and target customer sales plan for the Service Provider sell to market.
- Presentation of the Sonus solution and differentiators to customers/prospects/ partners to establish a winning position for Sonus products
- |develop and define a winning sales strategy for each account/prospect for Sonus
- Work with Pre-Sales Engineering team to deliver strong technical and commercial proposals to customer requirements.
- Be fully responsible for and lead all RFP and RFI activity as and when received from existing and prospective customers.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and network within the industry to increase Sonus’ brand awareness across the region.
- Maintain a centralized contract database with marketing, and ensure up-dates with market/competitors positions.
- Ensure Sales Force.Com is updated on a regular basis in line with corporate objectives. Thereby providing Sonus with the latest status for prospective opportunities.