Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways.
Responsible for engineering and securing a real-time communication network. The engineer will be responsible for designing and deploying Sonus-based real-time communication networks with a special focus on integrating and securing network access using Sonus Session Border Controllers.
- Design, deploy and troubleshoot real-time communication networks.
- Configure Sonus Session Border Controllers, firewalls, switches, virtualization environments
- Integrate third-party vendor equipment, applications, and environments, if any
- Ensure the operability and reliability of designed network
- Document and present the designed solution to the customer